Bonneville Power Administration's Rates Hearing Room
1201 Lloyd Boulevard, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97232
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Bureau of Reclamation and the Bonneville Power Administration (co-lead agencies) invite you to join us for an update on the Columbia River System Operations Environmental Impact Statement (EIS). The co-lead agencies would like to engage with key stakeholders on where we are in the EIS process, and walk through the work to date on the draft Purpose and Need Statement, draft objectives, and development of draft preliminary focus alternatives.
To facilitate the discussions, the co-lead agencies are scheduling three targeted stakeholder meetings over a two-day period.
Where: Bonneville Power Administration’s Rates Hearing Room 1201 Lloyd Boulevard, Suite 200, Portland, OR 97232
Who and When:
Documents and Meeting Materials
Remote Access Instructions:
- Power, Irrigation and Navigation Interested Stakeholders: October 4, 2017 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Environmental, Renewable Energy and Fishery Interested Stakeholders: October 4, 2017 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Governmental Interested Stakeholders: October 5, 2017 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- The co-lead agencies are also providing a live webinar concurrent with these meetings, and the information will be available closer to the scheduled date.
Remote access will be available fifteen minutes prior to the meeting start time.
- When it's time, click here to join the meeting, and view the meeting material.
- Follow on-screen prompts to register and join.
- To join by phone and listen to meeting and comments at appropriate times;
- Call - 1-415-527-5035
- Access code - 986 871 055
- Having difficulty joining the meeting? Click here.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.